BEST RATE GUARANTEE*
Rest assured that you’ll always get the best rate available when you book directly with
Royal Park Hotel Hong Kong.
If you find a lower qualified rate** within 24 hours of booking, we’ll match it!
Feel confident knowing that you will always get the best available rate when you book directly through Royal Park Hotel official website. If you do find a lower publicly available rate within 24 hours after making a confirmed reservation, please simply submit a Best Rate Guarantee Claim to us and we’ll honor the lower rate, subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Reservations must be made through the official website of Royal Park Hotel at www.royalpark.com.hk.
2. You must identify a lower publicly available price (“Lower Price”) on other online booking channels (except for opaque or auction sites where the hotel brand and/or the specific hotel is unknown until booking is finalized such as Priceline and Hotwire) for the Same Accommodations. “Same Accommodations” means the same room type, the same inclusions, the same reservation/booking dates and length of stay, the same number of guests, the same cancellation and advance purchase policies, and other terms and conditions governing the rates must apply.
3. To process the claim, a completed claim web form must be submitted to Royal Park Hotel in accordance with the claim form’s instruction.
4. A claim must be submitted within 24 hours after making a confirmed reservation through the official website of Royal Park Hotel and at least 48 hours prior to the official check-in time.
5. Only one claim will be processed in respect of any confirmed reservations. The name on the submitted claim form for such claim must be identical with the name on the relevant confirmed reservation.
6. In the event of a valid claim, reservations are non-transferable after the claim is found to be valid, and the name on the reservation must remain the same when the claim is verified and no additional names may be added to the reservation after the claim is found to be valid. Valid ID card is required upon check-in which should show the identical name as found in the reservation.
7. Rate comparison
a. It must be made net of taxes, gratuities, service charges, early departure fees, or other fees and incidental charges.
b. Any coupons or vouchers, food and beverage offers and free or discounted amenities or services offered as part of the Lower Price will be excluded from the rate comparison, and will not be provided by Royal Park Hotel when matching the Lower Price.
c. Competing nightly rate must be lower than the rate on Royal Park Hotel official website. It must be a nightly room-only rate that is publicly available, viewable and immediately bookable with instant confirmation on another website for the same room type, same inclusions, same stay dates, same length of stay and same number of guests. For multi-night stays, Lower Price will not be valid if the total room costs of the stay is the same or greater than the total room cost through Royal Park Hotel booking. Besides, Royal Park Hotel will compare the room-only rate for each night of the stay as booked through Royal Park Hotel.
d. Rate comparison must be made in Hong Kong currency and at least 1% lower than the official website of Royal Park Hotel.
8. Royal Park Hotel has the sole right and discretion to determine the validity of any claim, including without limitation, determining that the Lower Price is genuinely available and the claim meets the terms and conditions. Royal Park Hotel’s decision is final.
9. The guest who makes a confirmed reservation will be responsible for all costs, expenses and fees associated with such reservation (including, without limitation, any fees incurred due to your cancellation of Lower Price reservation through a non-Royal Park Hotel official website) regardless of whether a Best Rate Guarantee claim is denied.
10. Royal Park Hotel may, at any time and without notice, refuse to process any claim under or otherwise benefit from the Best Rate Guarantee if in its sole discretion Royal Hotels determines that such person has: (a) acted in a manner inconsistent with applicable laws or ordinances; (b) acted in a fraudulent or abusive manner; (c) submitted multiple invalid Best Rate Guarantee claims; and (d) breached any of these terms and conditions.
11. The Best Rate Guarantee will be suspended during times where the official website of Royal Park Hotel or certain rates are not available due to an outage, a technical issue or a circumstance beyond Royal Park Hotel’s reasonable control.
12. Any disputes arising out of or related to the Best Rate Guarantee or these terms and conditions shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
13. Unless prohibited by law, Royal Park Hotel reserves the right to amend, revise, supplement, suspend or discontinue the Best Rate Guarantee program and the terms and conditions at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice.
14. In case of discrepancies between the English and Chinese versions of this Best Rate Guarantee, the English version shall prevail.
Our Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to the following:
1. Existing reservations that are not booked through the official website of Royal Park Hotel.
2. Rate offered on on-request websites and mobile applications do not provide immediate hotel confirmations, including, without limitation, any such websites or mobile applications that require five minutes or more to validate a reservation.
3. Rate displayed on websites which do not provide the ability to make a reservation
4. Unpublished or private rates or sites which require login at any non-Royal Park Hotel official website.
5. Rates offered pursuant to direct mail or email solicitations or the use of discount codes or coupons to book such lower rate.
6. Package rate which includes room and other components such as airfare, transportation arrangement, food and beverage offers, theme park tickets or other items.
7. Discount or negotiated rates which are not applicable to the general public, including but not limited to membership rates, corporate, government, promotional, unpublished, packaged or opaque rates, group or other specially negotiated rates.
8. Auction sites or sites where reservation holders resell any confirmed reservations.
9. Rate disparities due to currency exchange rates. Royal Park Hotel will convert any competing rate offered in a different currency than the rate made available through the Royal Park Hotel official website, and may deny claims where it determines that the difference between the rates is due to exchange rates fluctuations, rounding or differences.
10. The English version of these Terms and Conditions prevails to the extent of any inconsistency between the English and the Chinese versions.
For a claim to be eligible under the Best Rate Guarantee, it must be submitted through the claim submittal form click here and retrun to our Reservations Department. A claim must be submitted within 24 hours after making a confirmed reservation through the official website of Royal Park Hotel and at least 48 hours prior to the official check-in time. The claim will be processed within 48 hours.