In order to support the Hong Kong Tourism Board’s “Staycation Delights”, upon spending of HK$800 or more at any physical retails or dining outlets in Hong Kong, guests can enjoy a net value of HK$500 discount on a staycation package of HK$500 or above for one room night or two consecutive nights of Royal Park Hotel for the stay period from 9 April to 31 May 2021.
In addition to the HK$500 discount offer of the “Staycation Delights”, Royal Park Hotel also offers an extra of HK$150 Hotel Dining Voucher, New Town Plaza HK$100 Fashion & Accessories Voucher and YATA HK$100 Cash Voucher to guests while check-in. If guests are using the HK$800 receipts issued by our restaurants to book the staycation package, dining voucher will be upgraded to HK$300.
Being one of the participating hotels, we have designed a variety of staycation packages that fit your needs. Discount offer is available while quota lasts. Book now!
- Spend HK$800 or more at any physical retails or dining outlets in Hong Kong
- Call our reservation hotline or email to book an overnight staycation packages with up to 2 consecutive nights stay and a net value of HK$500 or above
- Submit copy/copies of machine-printed receipt from physical retails or dining outlets in Hong Kong during the promotion period (up to a maximum of 2 receipts which cumulate at HK$800 or more) to hotel upon reservations
- Receive a confirmation email of the booking and discount from hotel
- Present a valid Hong Kong ID Card and provide the original receipt(s) upon check-in, and the said receipt(s) will be collected by the hotel. Hotel will deduct the discount amount of HK$500 from room charges, and all remaining room charge must be paid upon arrival
For enquiries or reservations, please direct contact Reservations at 2694 3898 or email to email@example.com to book your staycation package
- For details, terms and conditions of the Hong Kong Tourism Board (HKTB) “Staycation Delights” program, please visit HKTB website https://www.holidayhk.com/en-hk/staycationdelights/
- Stay period is valid from 9 April to 31 May 2021 (Booking can be started from 9 April, 2021, 10am)
- Dining voucher is valid from now until 31 May, 2021 (except 7-9 May, 2021)
- Dining voucher can only be used at 2+2 café/ Jade Pavilion/ Sakurada Japanese Restaurant for dinner period and is for dine-in only
- Dining voucher can be used from Mondays to Sundays
- One HK$150 dining voucher can be used for a minimum spending of HK$300 after discount during dinner period. One HK$300 voucher can be used for a minimum spending of HK$600 after discount during dinner period (excluded 10% service charge)
- A maximum of one voucher per table per booking can be used
- Advance reservation is required. Please notify our restaurant staff that offer will be used
- Dining voucher can be used with other offers and privileges
- Dining voucher cannot be redeemed for cash; altered, defaced, damaged or photocopied voucher will not be accepted
- Royal Park Hotel reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the offer, change or delete the items without prior notice
- Should a dispute arise, Royal Park Hotel reserves the right to arbitrate the final decision