“Besties Chat & Chill” Room Package
Let’s chill out with friends at a special price of HK$900+ for staying in Grand Double Double Room at Royal Park Hotel with delightful afternoon tea sets and exclusive staying privileges!
Booking and staying period:
Now – 30 September, 2020
- One night accommodation in Grand Double Double Room at a special price of HK$900+
- Complimentary for FOUR guests to enjoy TWO sets of In-room Afternoon Tea Set during the stay
- Complimentary TWO bottles of sparkling wine
- Late check-out until 2pm
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and broadband internet access
- Complimentary use of Gym and swimming pool
Summer Fun Lucky Draw Prizes over HK$220,000
How to Join: From 6 July until August 31, 2020, for guests with booking and staying of Besties Chat & Chill” Room Package will receive a Capsule Machine token upon check-in. Guests can use the token to get one capsule and redeem the prize at lobby. Prizes include Royal Hotels Hong Kong complimentary stay with buffet, Teppanyaki dinner set, dining coupon, etc with total price over HK$220,000!
First 100th Prize List Click Here
Besties Chat & Chill” Room Package Terms & Conditions:
- This promotion package is valid from now until 30 September, 2020
- Advance reservation is required and subject to hotel availability
- Check-In: 3pm; Check-Out: 2pm
- The above room rates are subject to 10% service charge (per room per night basis) and prevailing government tax (if applicable)
- Offer is applicable at a maximum of 4 guests per room
- Full payment by credit card is required upon confirmation of reservation
- All payment is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- No room amendment or cancellation is allowed upon confirmation of reservation
- All package privileges and services are non-transferable and must be enjoyed during the period of stay and they will be suspended upon check-out
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or privileges
- The above information is subject to change without prior notice
- In case of any dispute, Royal Park Hotel reserves the right of final decision
Terms & Conditions for Lucky Draw:
- Promotion period starts from 6 July – 31 August, 2020.
- Participants must be aged 18 or above.
- Participants are eligible to enter into this Lucky Draw upon each booking and staying of the specific room packages* (“Funtastic” Summer – Space Exploration Room Package, Family Fun Room Package, Romantic Getaway Room Package, “Besties Chat & Chill” Room Package, Hike and Bike Room Package, Birthday Room Package and “I Do” Proposal Room Package). With each booking, participants are entitled to enter into the Lucky Draw for one chance and the number of participations is unlimited. Upon check-in at hotel lobby, participants will receive a token which will be used to get a Lucky Egg from the Toy Capsule Machine and then redeem the prize.
- Participants must redeem the prize at once at designated counter after the Lucky Draw. Valid HKID or other verification documents must be presented for registration and no authorization is allowed for prize redemption.
- Token will not be reissued if lost or damaged.
- Prizes cannot be changed for cash or other products.
- Royal Park Hotel is not liable for the quality of any prizes.
- The values of prizes are listed according to their market prices available and are non-disputable.
- Royal Park Hotel is not the sole prize supplier and does not have the responsibility or liability for the quality and conditions of all prizes under all situations.
- By participating in the Lucky Draw, participants should read, understand and agree on all the terms and conditions of this campaign provided by Royal Park Hotel.
- All staffs of Royal Park Hotel are not allowed to participate in the Lucky Draw.
- The lucky draw of first 100 prizes results will be announced and published on 9 September 2020 in Ming Pao and The Standard.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of Royal Park Hotel shall be final and conclusive. Participants cannot make any legal claims or demands against Royal Park Hotel for any prize-related issues.
Trade Promotion Competition Licence No.: 53480