A HOTEL IN THE GRAND TRADITION
Royal Park Hotel, a subsidiary of Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited, is conveniently located in the heart of Shatin with easy access to different modes of public transportation. Adjacent to the MTR Shatin station, the Hotel is just 30 minutes from China by rail and 40 minutes from the Hong Kong International Airport.
Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Vision of Hotel Furthermore, Royal Park Hotel aspires to drive ESG in the hotel industry. To achieve this, we are stepping up the consideration and inclusion of ESG issues with respect to our products, services and operations of Rooms, Food and Beverage, etc. It aims to strive for the full cooperation and support on the changes or adjustments by both customers and internal staff. We are aware that we need to continue to broaden the variety of our products and services, as well as increase our contribution to tackling issues that require a global response. In particular, we shall focus on sustainable development that addresses the urgent challenges of climate change.
According to Prevention and Control of Disease (Requirements and Directions) (Business and Premises) Regulation (Cap. 599F), the requirement to use the “LeaveHomeSafe” (LHS) mobile application has been extended to all premises regulated under the regulation. All visitors to our Hotel should scan our building’s LeaveHomeSafe premises QR code at the entrance and present vaccination records, or Exemption Certificates stored in their mobile phones prior to entering the building. Visitors may not enter hotel if their LeaveHomeSafe app automatically displays a Red Code in blue box; where only persons under the category of Blue Code in blue box are allowed to enter restaurants, swimming pool and fitness centre. Guest room can accommodate up to 4 persons, while the maximum number of persons in every guest room may change subject to any updates on Prevention and Control of Disease (Prohibition on Group Gathering) Regulation implemented by the Government.
In the meantime, to ensure the safety of our staff and current guests, the hotel does not accept any guest who:
- Under the HK Government’s compulsory quarantine order, or who have been in close contact with anyone who is currently under this order / self-quarantine / compulsory testing / “StayHomeSafe” scheme
- Addresses / premises provided or declared are currently under restriction-testing declaration (RTD) operations
Welcome guests who enter Hong Kong under “Return2hk Scheme” or “Come2hk Scheme” to stay at our hotel and they are required to present the “Green” QR code issued by HKSAR Department of Health while checking in. With a view to reducing the contact of the above-mentioned people with our guests, all guests are requested to fill in a health declaration form and provide residential address proof while checking in to ensure all guest information provided is true and updated. In the absence of address proof, the hotel may:
- Decline guests check in; or
- The guest can contact our front office staff to present the circumstances, a form will be provided on declaration for residential address
The hotel reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law for any false statement.
With an outbreak of a new strain of coronavirus, Hong Kong hits records on the number of local infections with unknown source and involved buildings/premises are continued to rise. The hotel understands that some of staffs may be listed as close contact if their family members were diagnosed with COVID-19. Given that this wave of epidemic may continue to heat up, similar situations may be common in the short term. Under the new normal of anti- epidemic, we shall focus on protecting the safety of hotel guests and staff by preventing the spread of infection, and ensuring service quality and guest satisfactory as well, therefore the corresponding policies and procedures are introduced as below:
- If any family members of staff are diagnosed with COVID-19, and the staff who listed as a close contact will stay at home and conduct testing as instructed. In the meantime, the hotel will provide assistance to the staff, such as distribute rapid antigen test kit;
- If any staff is diagnosed, all close contacts of the staff will be asked to stay at home and apply formal testing, negative results are required before back to work;
- Comprehensive disinfection will be applied in the hotel area
Caring for our guests and staff is the long-standing belief of Royal Park Hotel. The hotel will provide assistance to the staff; also if the hotel staying guests or the guests who have already made a reservation have any concerns and would like to cancel reservations, please do not hesitate to contact hotel staff.
- Promo Code
- Check Availability