A HOTEL IN THE GRAND TRADITION
Royal Park Hotel, a subsidiary of Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited, is conveniently located in the heart of Shatin with easy access to different modes of public transportation. Adjacent to the MTR Shatin station, the Hotel is just 30 minutes from China by rail and 40 minutes from the Hong Kong International Airport.
A NEW FACE. A NEW EXPERIENCE
Royal Park Hotel unveils a fresh new look by rolling out first phase of the newly renovated rooms! Stay in style at our brand new guest rooms featuring modern furnishings and in-room facilities such as LED TV with IPTV and streaming media service and air purifier.
Eclectic choices of rooms are available with some overlooking the lush scenery of Shing Mun River and offering an array of exclusive privileges such as complimentary breakfast buffet, in-room Nespresso coffee machine, THANN bathroom amenities and more. Book now and be the first one to explore the new accommodation experience!
Special Notice: (updated as of 25 Apr 2022)
To provide a better environment and accommodation experience, please be advised that our hotel is now undergoing renovation by phases. In the view of the hotel renovation, both the Swimming Pool and Gym will be temporarily closed from now until further notice. Royal Park Hotel is NOT a Designated Quarantine Hotel. Starting from February 24, 2022, according to Prevention and Control of Disease (Vaccine Pass) Regulation (Cap. 599L), room guests who stay at the hotel are not required to hold the Vaccine Pass. However, all customers are required to carry the Vaccine Pass and actively present the vaccination record or Exemption Certificate and the relevant QR code to the person-in-charge of the premises in order to enter hotel’s restaurants, swimming pool and fitness centre. The requirement to use the “LeaveHomeSafe” (LHS) mobile application has been extended to all premises regulated under the Prevention and Control of Disease (Requirements and Directions) (Business and Premises) Regulation (Cap. 599F). All customers or users must first scan the LHS venue QR code using the LHS mobile application before entering the premises. Guest room can accommodate up to 4 persons; while the maximum number of persons in every guest room may change subject to any updates on Prevention and Control of Disease (Prohibition on Group Gathering) Regulation implemented by the Government.
In the meantime, to ensure the safety of our staff and current guests, the hotel does not accept any guest who:
- Under the HK Government’s compulsory quarantine order, or who have been in close contact with anyone who is currently under this order / self-quarantine / the persons who are under exemptions mandatory quarantine / compulsory testing / “StayHomeSafe” scheme
- Addresses / premises provided or declared are currently under restriction-testing declaration (RTD) operations
- Has visited other countries/territories in past 14 days before the arrival date, including those exempted from the compulsory quarantine (*Special exempted guests: Guests who enter Hong Kong under “Return2hk Scheme” , “Come2hk Scheme” or has completed the compulsory quarantine imposed by HKSAR Government)
Welcome guests who enter Hong Kong under “Return2hk Scheme” or “Come2hk Scheme” to stay at our hotel and they are required to present the “Green” QR code issued by HKSAR Department of Health while checking in.
With a view to reducing the contact of the above-mentioned people with our guests, all guests are requested to fill in a health declaration form and provide residential address proof while checking in to ensure all guest information provided is true and updated. In the absence of address proof, the hotel may:
- Decline guests check in; or
- The guest can contact our front office staff to present the circumstances, a form will be provided on declaration for residential address
The hotel reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law for any false statement.
With an outbreak of a new strain of coronavirus, Hong Kong hits records on the number of local infections with unknown source and involved buildings/premises are continued to rise. The hotel understands that some of staffs may be listed as close contact if their family members were diagnosed with COVID-19. Given that this wave of epidemic may continue to heat up, similar situations may be common in the short term. Under the new normal of anti- epidemic, we shall focus on protecting the safety of hotel guests and staff by preventing the spread of infection, and ensuring service quality and guest satisfactory as well, therefore the corresponding policies and procedures are introduced as below:
- If any family members of staff are diagnosed with COVID-19, and the staff who listed as a close contact will stay at home and conduct testing as instructed. In the meantime, the hotel will provide assistance to the staff, such as distribute rapid antigen test kit;
- If any staff is diagnosed, all close contacts of the staff will be asked to stay at home and apply formal testing, negative results are required before back to work;
- Comprehensive disinfection will be applied in the hotel area
Caring for our guests and staff is the long-standing belief of Royal Park Hotel. The hotel will provide assistance to the staff; also if the hotel staying guests or the guests who have already made a reservation have any concerns and would like to cancel reservations, please do not hesitate to contact hotel staff.
Click here for Royal Park Hotel Competition Law Compliance Statement https://www.royalpark.com.hk/en/disclaimer-privacy-statement/
- Promo Code
- Check Availability